Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nursery

I can't wait until I have a baby to decorate for! Man that would be sweeeet!
houseofturquoise.com
 I love the fact that books can be decoration and make such a great focal wall. I also love the painted ceiling.
muralwall.info
 I am sooo gonna have a chalkboard wall in my child's room. How fun!
erineverafter.blogspot.com
 How cool is that barn door? So rustic and original! Swoon.
weheartit.com
 So I'm pretty sure you can get those letters from Etsy. Welp, I know what my first purchase will be.
vintageglamorous.blogspot.com
 I love all of the patterns, and especially that rug!
etsy.com
 So stinkin cute! Second purchase, check.
gallery.projectnursery.com
 Why not wallpaper?

1 comment:

  1. Aren't there some gorgeous nurseries?! Love these inspiration shots! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!