Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Eternal Love

 This letter was a gift from my dad to my mom on their first wedding anniversary. It is remarkably poignant, heart felt and filled with hope, love and faith. I wanted to pay tribute to my parents' loving relationship that has stood the test of time. What better way than by displaying this letter? PS- The cracks in the frame are from a wreck my dad had while driving a U-Haul for a long distance move. Lets just say he fell asleep at the wheel and hit a couple of mailboxes. It's a funny story to hear it from my dad. I love how it showcases a memorable moment in their marriage.

 I went to Office Depot and had them blow up a portion of the letter and put it on glossy white paper. Guess how much it cost? 89 cents! Let me repeat that....89 CENTS! It now resides in one of my frames in my living room. I love looking at it because it symbolizes so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!