Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Some People Love It, Some People Hate It

The great ole debate: wallpaper. Which side are you on? I personally want to have wallpaper in my house on a focal wall, but my  husband can't stand the idea. I hope one day I can convince him that wallpaper can be a good thing. For instance, check out these photos:
                                                                     designsponge.com
                                                                             pinterest.com
                                                                      sadieandstella.blogspot.com
                                                                          pinterest.com
                                                                         housetohome.co.uk
                                                                    pineconeplace.blogspot.com
                                                                           countryhome.com
If I get to be real bold, I may try to stencil. See if you can tell the difference.
                                                                       ajaleesweetlife.blogspot.com
                                                                   littlenannygoat.blogspot.com
Now some of you may look at those pictures and cringe and that's okay. I particularly find them inspiring. The one thing that I will do in my lifetime is have a family photo wallpaper mural in a room. Something like this, but a lot smaller and more than one.
                                                                            poppytalk.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoyed! Remember, my link is jenniprevett.blogspot.com so share with your friends! It makes me feel good to know people read and actually care!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!