Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Master Bedroom

So I'm beginning to think of how I want to decorate my master bedroom. I definitely am going to do a collection of mirrors on one wall (because I have a lot of them) and I'm planning on painting my dresser white and adding some fun knobs like these:




                                                                                                              anthropologie.com
And if anyone would want to donate to the 'Jenni loves and has to have this bedspread' fund, that would be great! No takers? Well, fine then...I'll just have to add it to my wish list. :]
                                                                                                                anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!