Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Old Frame

So I have this old frame and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I was originally going to put the 'eternal love' letter in it, but it didn't look good at all with the glossy white paper. Soo, on to the next idea. What do you think??

                                                       This is from marthastewart.com
                           I found this on Pinterest (my new fav obsession by the way)) via Katie Beugger.
                                                                      From bhg.com
                                                                From sweetlydias.com
                                                   From thedrifterandthegypsy.blogspot.com

So, any ideas? I always want to think about it for a few days before trying anything, mainly because I'm dealing with antiques and I don't want to mess anything up. I love how ornate my frame looks though, so I'm excited to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!