Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

She's a Brick House

So here is the front of my house. I LOVE the fact that I have two huge trees in my yard. I also love our new windows that were installed a couple of weeks ago and our new gutters. They make the house look so much better. It kind of bothers me that the front door is white and the shutters black, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to fixing that. I plan on adding some shrubs of some kind and hydrangea bushes, along with mulch. 

See those pesky green stalks near the corner of my house? Yeah, I have no clue what kind of plant it is, but it WILL NOT go away! Daniel has even pulled it out with a truck and some rope and it still continues to grow. If any of you might know what it is, or how to get rid of it, please help a sister out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!